Monday, April 28, 2008

Week 2

The coolest thing happened at the gym today. After I did my 30 minutes of cardio I started to work on the weight machines when one of the trainers I made a bet with when I signed up, came over and said he will show me a good workout. I thought pretty cool and now I will know exactly what I should do, well it was cool but he kicked my but. My muscles were shaking and I was sweating like a dog. I feel great though and he said I can work out with him every time I come, we are meeting again on Wednesday! I also found out he owns an Argentinian restaurant that has a tango show and I told him that my husband owns an auto shop and now he is going to take his car there to get fixed becuase we can give him a better price. Don't get any crazy ideas, the man is in his 40's and is just very serious about working out. He even said he would train David but I still cant get him to the gym so I don't think that will happen. I am totally amped and although I will be sore tomorrow at work I cant wait to get to the gym on Wednesday and work out again.

Also I am only going to post my measurements and weight once a week because I feel it is more accurate that way.

No comments: