Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spokane






I just got home from a much needed trip to Spokane/Cheney. It was nice to just relax, kinda and spend time with my parents all by myself. I also spent some time with some friends that I hadn't seen in almost a year and my cutest little niece Haley. The weather was so nice and sunny and we even had a BBQ.

A little more updates. Daisjurr's birthday was April 5th and we didn't do anything, just cake and gifts with the 3 of us. He went to Spokane the week before to visit family and came home on his birthday exhausted and sick from staying up all night long with his cousins all week, oh well he had fun. Also we have finally began the paperwork and obtained a lawyer so we can officially buy the business now that we have all of the money. If all goes well David will be the new owner of Seattle Auto Service Center, May 1. Another exciting thing is my brother and his girlfriend are coming to visit May 7th through the 11th from the East Coast. He will be here in the middle of both our birthdays so we are going to celebrate together, which is something we haven't done since we were kids.

Here are some pics!!!

1 comment:

meehae said...

hailey is super cute!!
i just wanna squeeze her!!