Friday, April 25, 2008

The gym

I am so proud of myself. I have gone to the gym everyday I have had off from work except for today (Went out last night and don't feel so hot). In the last 11 days I have lost 2 pounds and gone to the gym 6 times. That means only 12 more pounds to go! This is the first weekend I have had off since getting my membership and really need to go to the gym and stick to my goal of going every day I have off but it is going to be hard. These weekends are usually for David and I to spend quality time and run errands together, so in order to not take away from that, I am going to have to get up and go in the morning around 9ish. Also I am posting my waste and hip measurements, I know crazy but I think it will really motivate me if everyone knows my progress along the way. Here it goes!

Start weight - 134 Goal weight- 120
weight today- 132
Waist - 31.5 Goal waist- 28
Hips- 42 Goal hip - 39
Thigh - 21 Goal - 20
Arms- 11

Oh, how much this sucks to post the truth but I am giving myself twelve weeks. Wish me luck! I will post once a week on my progress.

No comments: