Thursday, October 25, 2007

Football

Daisjurr is number 4. All the ones of him actually playing turned out blurry.


Today was a busy day. I did my normal 3 mile walk I do on my days off and then ran some errands. After that I went to Daisjurr's last football game. They played Bishop Blanchet High and it was a tie game. We went into double over time but then the refs had another game so it was just called a tie. The Ballard team ended the season well and we are very proud of Daisjurr. After the game I went to an Art galla and wine tasting my work was having. The galla was nice but I was hoping David would meet me there so I could show him my work becuase we got remodeled and that way I wouldnt be the only co-worker without a date. Oh, well! Well it is almost 8pm and I have to be at work at 6am and I really need to get ready for bed and relax before I fall asleep.


No comments: