Thursday, October 4, 2007

Drivers License






Today I had many of errands to run and phone calls to make. One of my errands was to get my name changed on my drivers license which took an hour and a half, ridiculous. It would not have taken so long but I had to go to the Green Lake office because I first went to the down town one, which had no line but I forgot my marriage certificate and I didnt want to pay for parking again. Daisjurr had another football game tonight and they won. Now his team is 4 and 1. I also finished getting our honeymoon pics developed which was exciting and bought my stamping stuff to make Christmas cards.

1 comment:

meehae said...

wow it seems you update this pretty often. there always seem to be a line at the dmv, its just ridiculous!! so sad we don't see each other at work anymore. we really need to go watch a movie with our free tickets :)