Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Cooking

Yesterday I got an extra day off work becuase I was throwing up, yuck. I feel great today and was back at work and back to being busy. I have been working out now for almost 2 weeks, 5 days a week and not eating past 6pm which is sooo hard. It is a little disapointing though becuase so far I have only lost 1 pound, I am going to keep at it though becuase it really makes me feel good and have more energy to get through my day. After working out today I came home, tried to relax for an hour and then got started on dinner, when I managed to burn the crap out of my pinky. Now it is red and blistery and hurts :( I hate it when I do clumsy things like that. The weather here in Sea Town sucks and has been yucky and cloudy for the last week or so but since it has been so cold the trees are turning beautiful colors. My camera is broke other wise I would have taken a pic.

3 comments:

morgantyan said...

I was just noticing how super cute your page is. It looks like scrapbooking.

Anonymous said...

I am so with you on the not eating after a certain time thing. While Morgan was here we would sit and eat Ben and Jerry's every night at like 11 pm. Now I "try" not to eat past 8. UGH!

Melanie Kym said...

I was just logging in to leave you a message on how to set up the list of blogs you like to visit. I see that you already figured it out. Now you need to put a poll in there. Make up any random question and poll all of us. It's fun!!! TTYL!