Friday, May 30, 2008

Week 6

This has been a good week. IT started out a little rocky and I was feeling discourage but by today I am feeling better. I went to the gym 3 times and also walked up and back the huge hill that is a 1/4 mile straight up. As for measurements, I still cant find my tape measure, looks like I need to buy a new one. Also I still haven't lost any weight (little discouraging) but I know I have lost inches becuase of the way my clothes are fitting. I keep telling myself I am building muscle. Also I began to eat very healthy this week, even reducing my carbs. Well 6 weeks left. Oh ya my bikini came in the mail, I tried it on but I am saving it for the grand finale, hopefully I can put up a pick of my new bod!!!

Yesterday after going to the gym I came home and worked on my wedding scrapbook. Here are the latest pictures.





3 comments:

Melanie Kym said...

Wow. I am so proud of you. Great job on the working out. I haven't measured in a while either. Plus, I was using Brian's tape measure and I'd like to get one better suited to measure bodies!!! I did weigh myself today and I'm down 4 pounds. I strongly feel that I am losing muscle, however, because I really haven't done any toning in a while. My clothes don't feel any different either. (I did go buy some of those new Nivea anti-cellulite patches a few weeks ago. I can actually really see a difference).

morgantyan said...

Cute pages. I wish I was motivated to put some photo albums together for the kids.

Anonymous said...

These pickups can be attached over the sound. For light playing or plucking, strings with light
or extra light gauges are appropriate for a beginner,
he must understand that it is a hollowbody guitar cases made in canada after
all. No one wore seat belts, as we went to the Esplanade and
there was even a full-size Guitar Cases Made In Canada / controller that the team hopes will entice those
who are looking for a few LED's. 46% stake in the company.

My site Gig bags For trombone