Sunday, September 30, 2007

Movies

Today I saw my first movie in a a year. I saw Good Luck Chuck and wow, I havent seen that many different sex positions in a movie before. It was a good movie though and funny. I also saw my friend from Russia who I haven't seen since the wedding and it was nice to catch up with her. Besides that my weekend was non eventfull. Went out to dinner, hung out with David, same old thing. Today David got a car alarm put in and has not arrived home yet from getting it installed, I am sure he will have lots to show off when he gets here. It was my first weekend off in a long time and was a good one. I look forward to having many more weekends home.

3 comments:

Melanie Kym said...

Didn't you love that movie? Dane Cook is a hottie! And your life can't be that boring if it was your first movie all year. I think I've pretty much seen everything out. Have a great week sweetie!!!!

morgantyan said...

I'm jealous. I want to see that sooooo bad.

saucysosville said...

Yes, I liked the movie but didn't want to see what a girl with 3 boobs looks like, HaHa.