Friday, September 28, 2007

First day as a blogger

Well, I started this becuase my best friend started a blog and I was reading her's and her sister's and thought to myself what a great idea. I think blogging will be a great way to keep in touch and keep updated with my family members and close friends. So here goes my first blog. I just got a day shift position at my work and I am so excited to be home every evening becuase it has been a couple years since I have been able to enjoy my evenings at home. Also I just got my yearly raise and I am excited to see if it really makes a difference in my paychecks. Diasjurr started his first year of highschool and so far so good. He is on the Freshman Football team and that keeps him out of trouble and motivated to get good grades. I think that is about all for now but I will try and post a new blog weekly or if anything exciting happens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for dayshift and raise!
i can't wait for my annual raise...however i doubt it'll make much of a difference since i'll only be working 4-8hrs a week...

Melanie Kym said...

Can you believe you're helping to raise a high schooler? Wow!! Good luck. And by the way, if people care about you they will not find your blogs boring. They will be greatful for the opportunity to feel connected to you! Keep posting. xoxoxo