Sunday, March 1, 2009

Breast Cancer 3 Day

I am thinking about putting a team together to do the Breast Cancer 3 Day here in Seattle in Sept. Each team member is required to raise $2, 500 so I am a little hesitant but requested a packet of info. The whole experience sounds amazing. I will keep you updated on whats going on after I get my info in the mail. If you would be or no someone who might be interested in joining me let me know and I will get the info to you.

It is $90 to register, this is for your food and shelter and shirt and that does not count towards the $2500. I know the fundraiser amount sounds like a lot but businesses and peoples donations are tax deductible, also when you register they help you set up a personal website that people, family and friends can donate through. Also any amount that a team mate raises the $2500 over can be put towards other team mates total.

No comments: