Thursday, February 26, 2009

Does anyone still read this?

I know I haven't posted in a long time but is anyone still reading my blog when I do? Anyways if you are, school is going great and I am actually motivated to go to class and do well so I can move on with my life.

Also I am leaving for vacation in 2 weeks to the Caribbean for 10 days and I cannot wait to be relaxing on the beach. I have been so busy with school and work and everything else sorry that I don't blog much anymore. Plus my life is not very interesting, I do the same things day in and day out.

1 comment:

Melanie Kym said...

Yep, still log on every day to yours along with everyone else's to see what's up with everyone. It doesn't matter how boring you think your life is. It's different from mine and I wanna hear about it!!!!!! Have FUN in the Caribbean. I am extremely jealous!!!!!