Sunday, December 30, 2007

Holidays





Well the Holidays have almost come and gone and boy am I glad. Not like I didn't enjoy them but you have to admit they are kinda stressful between the money and crazyness. I got the digital camera a so desperatly needed so my pictures are back. Daisjurr got a xbox 360 and the game guitar hero 3 whcih I have come to liking and David got a blue tooth headset so I think Santa gave us all what we wanted. Now we are getting a little brake from Daisjurr because he went to Spokane until Friday to see his cousins. David's mom is still here though and also will be leaving on Friday.

Yesterday was my friends birthday so I went out with some freinds for dinner and a drink which was fun. I came home early though becuase unfortunatly David has a bad cold and needed some TLC. I also have been taking care of him all day. Tomorrow is New Years Eve, as everyone should now and I am unsure if we are still going out becuase David is sick but we had planned on going out to ring in the new year with the rest of Seattle. They have fireworks at the Space Needle. I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year! No real resolution from me this year, as always it would be nice to lose a few pounds but not really a resolution.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I agree, guitar hero is FUN!

meehae said...

david was really sick? aw, i'm sorry to hear that. hope u guys are still able to enjoy a fun new years eve!