Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas theme

Well I decided to change my blog theme and make it a little more festive. Also we got our tree decorated and it looks so good. I am going to buy a disposable camera so we can have pictures of our home at Christmas time and for Christmas morning.

Last night David and I went downtown and Christmas and window shopped a little. It was so pretty and decorated with lights. Everyone was dressed nice and kids were running around in there fancy Christmas clothes they wore to see Santa in the Nordstroms window display set up just for them sit on his lap. I love Christmas in the City. We also went to Nieman Marcus because we have herd about how expensive it is. And wow a pair of Prada shoes were $500.00. Needless to say we looked around and marveled at all of the expensive stuff and left without touching a thing. It was nice just to walk around not have to be part of the hustle and bustle and just enjoy the scenery.

No comments: