Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Work, Work, Work!!!

So I have no life and I work all the time. One week I work six days and the next week I work 4 plus a double so I can have a three day weekend and I am getting very tired. I love my job and the people I work with but I feel like I have no social life outside of home and work. I am trying to plan a girls night/passion party but it is so hard to find a good time when most of us can get together but I think I might have two dates finally that may work. Am I the only person that works all day and then doesn't want to due anything when they get home but relax and then feels like a loser becuase I never do anything but work and clean house and cook dinner. Wow, I really need to get more of a social life and quit complaining. Tomorrow I finally am getting my hair done. Usually I go every 3 months but this time it has been 7 months and I really need a hair cut and highlights. I will try and post before and after pics.

No comments: