Monday, November 26, 2007

Keeping in touch

Well, last week I got back in touch with an old High School friend. It had been a couple years since we lost touch and I had always wondered about what had happend to her and well, now I know. Myspace it such an amazing thing who knows who you will find. I love being able to keep in touch with people who are far away and I don't see much. Jjust think if this was like ten years ago it wouldn't be as easy and I am sure I would have lost touch with many people unfortunatly.

Today was a good day, I decided to go back to school and I registered for Winter quarter. I figured I just better hurry up and finish my degree and move on to the next step in life, making money. I also got my hair cut a couple weeks ago and wanted bangs which my hair dresser did but she made them so long. Today I cut them short by myself (scary) but I think it looks cute. I would post pics but ya, no digital camera until Christmas when someone hopefully bought me a new one!

This weekend I am throwing a passion party/girls night. It should be fun and I am totally excited. I haven't done something with my friends in a while so it will be nice. We have a chocolate fountain so I am going to pul it out and give it a try it should be good, ladies love chocolate! The only thing that sucks is I can't party to hard becuase I have to work Sunday morning at 6am. I will tell everyone how it goes.

No comments: