Saturday, January 19, 2008

Random updates



I put in my official notice at work and my last day will be Feb. 7, so sad but good! It snowed here last week, not a whole bunch but it did stick and then froze overnight and made the roads nice and icy for the morning commute. School is still going great and I took my first lab quiz and got a 19/20, I was very pleased. This is a very random post because I don't have a whole lot to talk about. My life is busy but boring because I do the same thing week after week with the exception of an appointment now and then or a evening out with friends. I did go see the movie "Juno" two weekends ago and I thought it was very cute but sad because teen pregnancy is becoming so common. Daisjurr is trying out for Baseball next month which means buying another pair of cleats and sports stuff but its for a good cause, I guess because it keeps him focused and out of trouble. David is starting to finalize things with the shop and has finished his business plan and will submit it next week to the bank. I can't wait until it is officially ours and he isn't stressing anymore, it will also be nice to have a bigger income each month, especially since we are looking to buy a house this spring. As for me I am just taking one day at a time, I tend to get wrapped up in the future and forget about the here and now.

No comments: